Monday, March 26, 2012

Colorado Ski Trip

In February I took a trip out to Colorado to see good friends and hit the slopes!  I fell in love with skiing last winter when I went with Zach and Kim and now I'm hooked!  A bunch of us went up Friday to Sunday.  We had a house rented in Breckenridge for both nights and skied Vail on Saturday and Breckenridge on Sunday.


Liz Deets and I on the Vail slopes.


So, after all the kids were in bed we ALL went out to test our ice luge we made.  Well, the last person out closed the door and when we were ready to go back in 15 minutes later we realized that the door was locked!  And the kids were all sleeping!  This non-parent wasn't really concerned because I knew we would find a way in.  Corey offered to tromp around to the front in the deep snow and checked the front door.  Luckily it was unlocked!  It was only a 3 minute scare!  


Liz and Amanda at Breckenridge getting ready to go down


Breckenridge on Sunday


My last run of the weekend.  10-11 months til I can go again :(


My lil buddy Jackson Campbell


1 comment: