Friday, I went to Manoa Falls. I climbed just over a mile through dense rainforest to a beautiful waterfall. That was a great hike!
There were LOTS of bamboo trees!
Flat Stanley got to see the waterfall too!
The small pool at the bottom of the waterfall
People started to climb pass the "Do not go past this sign" sign and putting their feet in the water
A look back at the area I hiked through
On Saturday, I took the day to drive over to the east coast. I found a beach to lay out on, stopped at various scenic stops and went to see Hanauma Bay. The waves on the beach were getting pretty big at times.
Flat Stanley catching some rays!
A loot at the east coast of Oahu. The beach you can see on the left is the one I laid out on.
Hanauma Bay. This is the best snorkeling area in Hawaii or so they say. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go snorkel so I just went to see it. You can kind of see the reef to the right of me. It goes really close to the beach.
Sunday, I actually went to watch golf since our friends took the car and I didn't see the course last year and didn't have a whole lot of time to go on another adventure before packing up and taking the red eye back to California that night. I think I did a pretty good job at packing in as much as I could in my free time. It was a GREAT week!!!!! Now just need to go back with some friends and/or family so I have someone to explore with!! Who's in?!?! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment