After Pebble Beach Kim, the boys and I flew home to Iowa for a few days. They stayed til Wednesday and I extended my stay through Saturday. It was a great week home!!
Nate built a pond in the Sundblad's backyard last summer, so this was the first winter they could use it to ice skate. Unfortunately, Iowa had such a warm winter they didn't really get to use it a lot. Of course my first night in town we had to go right out there when we got back to the house. Nate set up a light out there so you can skate at night. It's pretty cool! Good job brother!
Shay doing whatever Shay was doing
I had to work a few days up in Cedar Rapids watching the boys. Wyatt had never been in snow, so he was loving being outside. Luckily it was warm enough that these southern boys could stand the cold!
Wyatt didn't know what to make of my little snowman. Only had about 5 minutes to make it, so this was as big as it was gonna get!
I flew in on a Sunday night and Monday I went to buy hockey sticks and pucks for the pond. Of course it warmed up the very next day so there was no testing the ice for this group, even if Nate said it was still thick enough! So, we resorted to indoor hockey!!
Good thing they are getting new hardwood floors whenever it is they remodel!
I got to be home for Shay's 4th birthday!!! One of her lovely smiles…ha
My favorite guy!!








No comments:
Post a Comment