Zach played in the first tournament of the year in Hawaii!! We went a few days early to enjoy the beautiful island of Oahu before the tournament week started. Once Wednesday came and the boys were in daycare for 6 hours, I took off and went to explore!! No watching golf in Hawaii for me, too much to do! Sorry, lots of pictures to share!
On Tuesday, Zach, Kim, Will and our 2 friends with us for the week swam with the dolphins, so Kim signed Wyatt and I up to do the little kid feeding session. If you look closely, you can tell he was not happy when I tried to get him to touch them. He just liked to see them swim and didn't even like when I touched them.
Getting our picture taken by the staff guy.
Waving to him
Will, Wyatt, Jackson and Caroline are the four kids I hang with the most. We had a fun time hanging at the pool with all the other kids all week. Ring pops and the hot tub became an everyday occurrence!
The view from my hotel room!
A look at the hotel beach as the sun was rising
The dolphin lagoon at our hotel was awesome! You could walk down and see them anytime
On Wednesday, I climbed Diamond Head. It was a good hike and beautiful at the top! The view east of Diamond Head. Our hotel was on this coast.
This was the "short cut" to the top that included 90 some stairs straight up!
A look at downtown Honolulu and Waikiki beach
The view west of Diamond Head. I loved the different colors of blue in the water
Found a sailboat out in the water
This was the middle of Diamond Head crater
Downtown Honolulu in the background
Another cool looking sailboat
A tunnel you had to walk through
A look back at what I climbed


No comments:
Post a Comment