The pictures are from Big Talbot Island. It is a state park, so there is nothing on this island except a ranger station and a road. We went to this beach where the shoreline keeps eroding, so the trees keep falling onto the beach and are left there. It's really neat to walk around. There are all these neat islands that are only about a 20-30 minute drive to downtown Jacksonville.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Big Talbot Island
On my day off this week I went down to Amelia Island which is in Florida. It's just north of Jacksonville and only takes about an hour to get there. I went to visit Kim's sisters family to play some golf and stay the night. I played golf with Jamie, Christie's husband/Kim's brother-in-law, Wednesday afternoon. Then Thursday morning Christie, Maci, Chandler and I went driving around Amelia Island and the other islands because I had never driven around there before. It is a beautiful place.
The pictures are from Big Talbot Island. It is a state park, so there is nothing on this island except a ranger station and a road. We went to this beach where the shoreline keeps eroding, so the trees keep falling onto the beach and are left there. It's really neat to walk around. There are all these neat islands that are only about a 20-30 minute drive to downtown Jacksonville.
The pictures are from Big Talbot Island. It is a state park, so there is nothing on this island except a ranger station and a road. We went to this beach where the shoreline keeps eroding, so the trees keep falling onto the beach and are left there. It's really neat to walk around. There are all these neat islands that are only about a 20-30 minute drive to downtown Jacksonville.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment