I was out one night with my friends Garret and Lucy having some dinner and drinks and after dinner we decided we were going to go out on the back patio for a bit then head to another bar in Redfern Village. Redfern Village is a small area with shops and bars and just goes around in a circle. As we were closing out our tabs Garrett asks for her last beer in a "to go" cup, also known as a styrofoam cup, so we can take it to the next bar when we decide to leave. What a great idea! So, I'm sure you figured out that I of course had to get one too, not just to get another cheap beer before moving on, but just to get a beer in a to go cup! Never been to a bar/restaurant that gives you beers in a to go cup and actually lets you leave with them!!
Beer and fried chicken…that's how they do in the south!
Cheers to the to go cups! Moving on!
No comments:
Post a Comment