Thursday, June 23, 2011

U.S. Open Week- Fun Stuff



One night I met Damon, Joy and Gunnar (Zach's caddy and his family) at Bethesda Crab House.  By the time I got there they had almost downed this bucket of crabs.  They wanted the jumbo crabs, so they had to call in and order them earlier in the day.



They saved one for me!



They told me this was the wrong way to eat it…Iowa girls don't know how to eat these things!!



It gets a little crazy and messy eating these



Employee night out!



Dennis and I drove a couple hours up to Pennsylvania to visit Ty and Trina Krieger.  Loved seeing Jessie and Faith.  Totally worth the trip up there!



This is how we spent our 2 hours up and 2 hours back in the car…never a dull moment!  



This is what an Asian (my favorite Asian) looks like dancing in the car  :)



Serious snapping of the fingers going on



The band made an appearance!  Needed Whitney, but we managed with Dennis on guitar and me on the drums.  Don't worry mom, we were at a stop light!


No comments:

Post a Comment