Monday, June 20, 2011

U.S. Open- Golf Stuff

Last week we were at the U.S. Open in Maryland.  The tournament was played at Congressional.  It was a beautiful golf course and clubhouse.  I went to the course on Tuesday to take some pictures and get some merchandise.  I watched golf on Thursday and Friday.  Thursday I watched a little bit of Zach and a little bit of Elliot Gealy, a good friend of mine I met in Orlando.  Then Friday I just watched Elliot.  Saturday Dennis and I went to visit good friends of ours that had moved from Orlando to Pennsylvania.  They have 2 little girls now.  It was great to see them! Then Sunday we left early to head back to Georgia, so we didn't watch any golf except at home on the tv.



The driving range.  If your curious…Sergio is in the bright green, Henrik Stenson is just to the right of him, Ricky Fowler is in the bright green 5 or 6 guys down from Sergio and Jim Furyk is just to the left of him.






#10



#18



#10 tee and the clubhouse



#10 on the left and #18 on the right



Putting Green


No comments:

Post a Comment