Monday, August 1st Zach held his 1st annual Zach Johnson Foundation Classic. It was a tournament with a professional and celebrity division and they were each paired with 4 amateurs. The tournament is just for fun and helps raise money for Zach's Foundation. His foundation started a program within the schools called Kids on Course. It helps kids learn and have opportunities they might not get at home. Some of the Iowa celebrities that played were Tim Dwight, Kurt Warner, Tom Davis, etc. Some of the professionals included Jonathan Byrd, Stewart Cink, Davis Love III, Rickie Fowler, Taylor Leon and Kyle Stanley. I took Conley out there for a little while to walk around, meet up with my Dad and of course play with Will since he was out there.
Con and I watching some golf
Can you tell he's ready to go find Will!
Conley and Will eating their ice cream and not really caring that Davis Love III is driving by
Zach wanted Will to come out on #9 green with him, but Will was a little too shy to go out in front of all the people watching. I tried to get him to go by himself since it was his Dad's event, but the only way he would go was with Conley. So, out the two of them went!
I'm sure people were wondering who that other kid was!
Conley and Will walking back with Zach
No comments:
Post a Comment