Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PGA Championship

Just a few pictures from the week of the PGA Championship in Atlanta.  Mom, Dad, Rose and Linda Klein drove down to the tournament.  It was great to see them and I love that they enjoy coming to some of the tournaments.





The front of the clubhouse



View of the putting green and the back of the clubhouse


Looking back down #18 from the grandstands


Mom, Dad and I at the main entrance to the tournament


Mom, Dad and I on the bridge headed out for the day.  You can kind of see the clubhouse in the background.


Zach got me on at TPC Sugarloaf!  I played with one of his college teammates.  I didn't play the greatest, but it was a fun course and I had a great time!


My three amigos that I hang with on the road!  We did dinner, baths and a movie together this night.  My friend Will is in the middle then the Byrd kids are on the outside, Caroline and Jackson.  This is the moment in the night where they finally calm down and just sit and watch a movie, no screaming or crazy kids!  Do I sound like a mom…ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment