Thursday, August 4, 2011

JIF and The Choosy Mothers!

Last weekend I was in Iowa City and got to see my uncles band play for the first time, JIF and The Choosy Mothers!  After many years of not playing, they have gotten their band back together this past year.  This is the third time they've played.  I loved watching uncle Tom rock out on stage!



With the rockstar himself!  He wore our Breast Friends team shirt while on stage.  Thanks for supporting us!


Showing off our JIF stamps


Jamming out!


The Tom Hein groupies!


Sing it!


The JIF band!  Z102.9 has put on the bands last 3 events.  I think they call it their reunion tour.  One of their t-shirts said "still marginal after all these years!"




Meagan had to get in on the cartwheels that were started by the creepy dancer stalker guy.  She rocked it!


I guess Kenzie bought Tom those pink hightop shoes the first time they played.  They're great!




The Tom Hein groupies taking a break from dancing


Love watching him rock out up there!


The JIF band


Rock star!

No comments:

Post a Comment