Sunday, May 29, 2011

Colonial in Fort Worth, TX

Last week, May 16-22 we were in Fort Worth for the Colonial golf tournament.  That is the tournament that Zach won last year, so it was fun to see his picture on the programs and tickets and have a prime parking spot at the course.  One of the houses next to the course even had a good luck banner up for him.  I have a few friends that live in the area, so I got to see them while I was there.  One was Mike Bender's (my old swing coach) old secretary and the others were Marius and Sehan Filmalter, my old short game coach and his son.  It was great to see all of them!



Marius is an amazing cook!



A typical night in Dallas is Marius cooking, then out for some pool and drinks then back to their place to talk golf til late in the night.  



The sign on one of the houses by the course



18 green at Colonial

No comments:

Post a Comment