Kim and I went to L.A. to the American Idol finale this week. We went to both Tuesday nights competition show and Wednesday nights results show. We had a blast! There were so many great performers! Jack Black, Beyonce sang twice, Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett, Gladys Knight, Steven Tyler, Marc Anthony, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw and all the 12 Idols from this season.
Kim and I with our favorite, Lauren! We snuck in a quick pic with her while she was singing!
Kim and I in front of Nokia Theater after the show on Tuesday night
The media area outside of the theater
Wednesday morning we went to Hollywood to walk around a bit. This was the walk of stars that went up and down Hollywood Blvd.
My first In-N-Out experience!
Kim and I in front of the Hollywood sign
Kim and I with Jenny Wainwright and her mom and sister before Wednesday nights results show
The red carpet outside the Nokia Theater
Kim and I after the winner was announced
Everyone hanging out on stage after Scotty was announced the winner



No comments:
Post a Comment