Zach and Kim had a Going Away Party for me a few weeks before I left town. It was great to hang out with everyone together
Morganne, Will's 3 year old teacher I became good friends with
Courtney, Palmer and Cole
The boys thought it would be fun to jump in the pool in their shorts!
The Pickens Family minus Mo. Sellers, Worth, Emerson, Suzanne and Mac
Susan, Sybi and I with the kids
Patrick and Susan Dunn
Miss Caroline and I
The day before Matt won The Players Championship and Zach came in second place. So, Zach thought it would be funny to wear this shirt he got from a Christian organization. Everyone got a kick out of it!
The Kuchars were another one of my second families on the island. Sybi and Matt Kuchar and Sybi's dad, Jimmy. Jimmy gave me a couple awesome tennis lessons!
Lucy and Michael Thomas. Lucy was Will's 2 year old teacher who became one of my close friends on the island.
Meg, Atley and Avery Schwarzrock
Craig and Michelle Allan. Craig is a teacher at The Learning Center and Michelle works for the agent on the island and for Davis Love.
The wonderful Byrd family. They were one of my many second families on the island!
Betsy and Zac Doyle, my first and some of my best friends on the island
My good friend Meredith and I
Dr. Mo
We had another little get together with the Bledsoe's when they got back into town. Just a picture of me and my buddy, Wyatt
Sara Bledsoe's parents, Faith and Terry Zebulske
The Bledsoe Family, another one of my second families on the island

No comments:
Post a Comment