Thursday, June 21, 2012

American Idol

Kim got us 4 tickets this year to the American Idol Finale in L.A.!!!  It was so much fun!!!!!


Kim, Sara Bledsoe and I out in front of the Nokia Theater watching some of the contestants do the press line.


Our fourth couldn't show up the first night, so last minute I called Kyle Kesselring to join us since he had just moved to the L.A. area.  It was great seeing him!


Phillip was our favorite!!!


After the finale in the Nokia Theater.  Sara, Heather Gove, Kim and I


We got down in front of the judges chairs


In front of the FOX after party tent we had passes to!!


Sara and I having fun at the after party!


Heather, Sara and I with one of our favorites, Colton Dixon.


Another one of our favorites, Elyse Testone.  Ok, so we have a lot of favorites!


Sara and I with HeeJun Han.  He was hilarious on the show!


Sara and I made these "Team Phillip" shirts for us as a keepsake!!  haha



No comments:

Post a Comment