Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Photos


One evening Will and I were trying to put together a lego ship that he got for Christmas.  As you can see he thought I was a couch.  Of course he misplaced the instructions on how to put it together so we tried to look them up online, but could only find pictures.  We didn't get very far because it was pretty complicated.  And then he found the instructions after about an hour of me getting annoyed with it, but I couldn't put it down cause I had to figure it out!  haha


After a trip to the park we visited the yogurt place on the island and for some reason they put waffle cones in reach of little kids and not behind the counter.  So, they all snatched one and of the other kids got Wyatt 2 since he couldn't reach them.  Of course he couldn't let them out of his hands and I wasn't about to fight that battle on the car ride home, so I let him go to town!  Luckily he didn't get much further than what you see.  Love this kid!


One night I took Will and Wyatt to see this house that had a crazy amount of lights and stuff in the yard for Christmas.  They loved it!




There was so much to see!


We were walking along the sidewalk by this house when we heard a bunch of kids in the yard.  Of course we had to check it out.  As we walked up there people were coming out of the house.  So, I asked one of the mom's if people can just walk inside and look at the stuff inside.  She said they were with a party at the neighbors and the neighbor took them over to see the trains upstairs.  She told me that I had to take the boys up there to see it because they would love it and to not worry about walking in.  She said they were a nice older couple that loved showing kids their trains inside and that no one would even know we weren't with the party from next door.  


Well, turns out it was pretty cool and the boys loved it!  However, we did stand out a little because neither Will or Wyatt had shoes on and we were just wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  I just put them in the car thinking we would just drive by and we end up going inside the house!  It was funny.  And of course I ran into someone that knew one of the boys, so I had to confess that one of the mom's told me to just walk in.  No one really cared since there were a lot of people in there and the older man that lived there with his wife LOVED showing his trains and ships to everyone.


Headed out


Tried to get a picture of the boys by the santa and this was the best I could do.



No comments:

Post a Comment