October 15th, I was in Meghan Little's wedding in Louisville, KY. It was a really fun weekend. I got to see some of my friends from tour that I hadn't seen in a while. Her sister was the maid of honor and then the other four of us were all friends from the Futures Tour. She married Scott Farmer, so it was the Little/Farmer wedding. A few people had fun with that.
Rehearsal dinner
Erin (Meghan's sister), Perry Swenson, Maggie Simons, Meghan, myself and Amy Schmucker
Getting ready for the ceremony and having a dance party in the locker room
The bridesmaids before the ceremony. Peyton on the left was a junior bridesmaid
Nancy, Meghan's mom
Champaign shots before the ceremony
Dinner time. The tables and flowers were all beautiful
Scott and Meghan Farmer
First Dance
My friends from Futures Tour and their guys. Justin, Perry, Amy and Matt
This was Reese, Meghan's 5 year old niece. She was my bestie for the day.
She was teaching us how to dougie! It's a song for those that don't know
Golfing travel friends
Dance Party!
Part of Meghan's family
The photo booth was awesome!! We had so much fun with it
Reese lasted til about 11pm I think. It was pretty impressive. She partied hard!
Golf girls
Meghan and her sister Erin
Erin and I pretending to eat the cake. Don't worry, we really didn't eat it!



No comments:
Post a Comment