I went out to Denver a few days early for Liz's wedding so I could have some fun with friends and because I love it out there! We went on a couple hikes and just hung out. It was great!
Our Friday hike
Joe trying to find the trail we ventured away from
Pretty sure Mr. Jackson was sleeping here. He loved it though when he was awak
Mrs. Workout Queen Linder likes to take off and leave us in the dust. Mo and I were just busy enjoying the great views!
We were bringing up the rear!
Welcome to Golden. I love this town!
Celebrating the September birthdays. Kelsie, Nate, Megan and I
bbq at the Campbell house
We met up with the wedding party after the rehearsal dinner. Maureen, Amanda Teed and Liz
Breakfast at the Market (one of the best breakfast places) the morning after the wedding.
Walking around downtown Denver
Mrs. Marty watching Mr. Marty testing out the eco-friendly push lawn mower
Our Sunday hike
The girls and Jackson
Chris giving us some sort of educational lesson. We love you Christopher!
Meg giving me an action shot
Break time
Christopher and I


No comments:
Post a Comment